Wednesday, January 13, 2021

About Mackenzie Martin

     Hi, I am Mackenzie Martin. I am a senior studying Strategic Communication with a minor in Event Management. I am from Brooklyn, New York and I plan to move back to either New York or another big city once I graduate. While my major is Strategic Communication, I have found that I am drawn toward the world of live events a lot more. For a long time I wanted to work in the entertainment world, that changed as I finished high school. So now I look forward to working alongside that world, a part of it but still separate.

     Last year before Covid sent us all home I was in the Radio Practicum and fell in love. So when we came back I reached out again with the intention of doing a freelance radio show with my roommate. When we were told that the radio station was now a podcast station, we quickly switched gears and created a podcast instead. We are really proud of it and even got our podcast on most streaming services. Now I am working to start a live podcast as well.

    One interesting thing about me is that I have a title and land in England. I am Lady Mackenzie Martin of Hougun Manor Cumbria England. So there are many sites on line and for Christmas this year, I bought me and my parents titles as a present. Now I'm working add my title to some of my documents and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #12

The Online Experience of A "Zellennial"      First, let us start by defining a "zellennial". Every generation has had a ...